Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

Quietly
General Member
No User Image
Canada

B-Day: 12/12/1800 (223)

Posted: Saturday, August 5, 2017 at 9:06:03 PM | IP Logged

Like the topic title says, I'm having an odd issue with some but not all custom courses. I'll start playing a round and usually after about 6 holes, the game crashes and actually resets my computer (not just crash to desktop).

"Sky 72 Golf Club Incheon S. Korea" and "Tiburon GC Gold Course 2010" are two courses that do this, along with a few others. I haven't seen any discussion of this anywhere so apologies if this is retreading an old topic.

I've installed TW08 and these courses on both my desktop computer (running Win XP) and my laptop (running Win7). Both suffer same reboot crashes on the same courses.

any thoughts??? 

There are 1 active members online
wpb52,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - TW08 crash that reboots computer - Page 1 Loaded in 0.154 seconds
Friday, March 29, 2024 @ 9:03:43 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.