Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

winkywiggle
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 12/31/1958 (65)

Posted: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 at 8:58:49 PM | IP Logged

Hi Guys, I am having a great time playing courses by Mjbrocko and i was wondering if their are any architects here or that you can recommend that use his style, courses i particularly like are ones with holes on them like The Grinder and Area 51 and rocks like the ones in Rock and Rolls, any courses with greens up on hills or below level such as blistering falls and laceration landing, there are others of course but any in this style would be greatly appreciated. thank you guys and enjoy playing. 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 2:06:58 AM | IP Logged

Hiya, not sure they are same style, but maybe you can try a few courses from architect: Cello

http://www.coursedownloads.com/coursesource/architect.asp?id=5309 

winkywiggle
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 12/31/1958 (65)

Posted: Saturday, September 9, 2017 at 1:41:30 PM | IP Logged

Hi Gunpower, Yes i already have his courses added to my list, i just wish there were more of these types of courses, i like others of course but for sheer fun and laughs these ones are my favourites. thanks for the reply my friend. 

There are 1 active members online
Marklk,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Similar Architects - Page 1 Loaded in 0.125 seconds
Thursday, April 18, 2024 @ 10:24:31 PM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.