Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

Quietly
General Member
No User Image
Canada

B-Day: 12/12/1800 (223)

Posted: Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 11:53:48 AM | IP Logged

Just came across something new and unwelcome, atleast new to me. Close to finishing a course and adding sounds (there were 59 on the course which doesn't seem like too much) and after playing the first few holes, the game sounds started getting replaced by the ambient sounds from the plot.

IE. the sound of the ball hitting the green was fine for the first hole, but from hole 2 onward, when the ball hit the green, I would hear a gust of wind or birds chirping in place of the thud of the ball. When holing out, I started hearing birds chirping instead of the ball in the cup sound.

No idea if anyone's experienced this, though I anticipate no response or solution... 

Bobby Bolin
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 5/5/1988 (35)

Posted: Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 1:07:35 PM | IP Logged

I've never used that many sounds before. I wonder if it's similar to texture points where there might be too many. Sometimes weird audio things happen in general. Hopefully you can get it figured out. 

There are 1 active members online
Marklk,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Weird sound issue - Page 1 Loaded in 0.109 seconds
Monday, April 29, 2024 @ 5:50:24 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.