New EA Pga 2023 game for pc
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

raylloyd7
General Member
United Kingdom

B-Day: 11/19/1951 (72)

Posted: Tuesday, April 4, 2023 at 8:51:51 AM | IP Logged

I have joined EA Play for a small monthly Fee as part of the package i get to try out new game releases for 10 hours 3-4 days before release i have downloaded and installed the game i know it does not have 3 click yet but will be on future editions EA have stated , but i cant even swing the club its certainly not true swing but a new kind of swing, i can do almost everything else i.e access all the courses , game modes etc but i have looked all over you tube and nowhere does it tell you exactly how to actually swing the club lol. hopefully someone else has got access to the early release but has managed to work out how to actually hit the ball :).

Cheers Ray 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Tuesday, April 4, 2023 at 10:26:58 AM | IP Logged

edited by: Gunpower61 on Tuesday, April 4, 2023 at 10:31:00 AM

Hello ray, i found this on the web, see link below:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/EA-Sports-PGA-Tour-on-PC-without-Controller/td-p/12328532

Or click on link below:

Gamepad control or keyboard 

raylloyd7
General Member
United Kingdom

B-Day: 11/19/1951 (72)

Posted: Tuesday, April 4, 2023 at 1:12:04 PM | IP Logged

Hi Pat

I went onto steam and there are a huge amount of very unhappy PC users who like me assumed you could carry on using the keyboard and mouse as the controllers, only to find out EA have really cocked up badly it appears the vast majority will be looking to get a refund , why the hell they didnt either state it up front, also why change and go backwards on a great PC game makes no sense to me at all.

Cheers Ray 

nort2
General Member
United States of America

B-Day: 7/15/1955 (68)

Posted: Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 7:51:15 AM | IP Logged

edited by: nort2 on Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 8:07:00 AM

Thanks for this report, Ray. I''ve been looking closely and that never occurred to me.

I will link this on the G4F Tour site, as some members have inquired about the game. 

nort2 Signature

I feel like I''m diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

There are 0 active members online

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - New EA Pga 2023 game for pc - Page 1 Loaded in 0.141 seconds
Monday, April 29, 2024 @ 7:43:13 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.