Topic Locked  
Author  Message

woody8767
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 12/13/1986 (37)

Posted: Friday, June 16, 2006 at 4:48:49 PM | IP Logged

Ive made a course and I have a problem. I cant get the splash screen to look like I want. It just has the EA thing. I have looked at the tutorial. I downloaded the template I opened it with Photoshop modified it and saved it as a .tga. I left the alpha channel empty. Whats wrong. How do I get the Course Info button to come up too, I have a .txt file in my course folder and nothing.

Topic Locked

JSJarvis
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 10/19/1971 (52)

Posted: Friday, June 16, 2006 at 5:29:21 PM | IP Logged

You cant just put the files in the folder with your course file and expect them to just magically show up. You have to open up the Course Utilities program that comes with the TW game and link your splash screen and text file with your course. When you go into the Course Utilities you will select the course file and click on Properties. There will be areas there for the course text and course picture. Browse in those areas for the files you created and this will link those files to your course.

Topic Locked

woody8767
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 12/13/1986 (37)

Posted: Friday, June 16, 2006 at 11:23:23 PM | IP Logged

I didnt know about the properties thing but I do now and everything works alright. Thanks for the help. 

Topic Locked

There are 1 active members online
Jae-Sung Lee,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Tiger Woods 2004 problem - Page 1 Loaded in 0.141 seconds
Thursday, March 28, 2024 @ 6:50:52 PM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.