Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

JSJarvis
Site Admin
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 10/19/1971 (52)

Posted: Saturday, January 10, 2009 at 7:11:08 AM | IP Logged

With the release of a new course this morning, the TW08 game is now the game version with the most courses designed and released for it. This is a true milestone considering that EA did not release a Course Architect for the game. Yet, the TW community came together and found work around methods to continue to create courses. This truly shows the outstanding spirit of the TW community as a whole.

To all of the architects that have created courses, a huge thank you goes out to you for the time you spend creating these wonderful courses for the community and for keeping this game alive. 

ronaldo0868
General Member
No User Image
England

B-Day: 10/3/1945 (78)

Posted: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at 5:57:01 PM | IP Logged

HEAR, HEAR ts JSJ's remarks.Well done and a big thak you to all the course,and lib designer's.

Regard's

Ronaldo0868 

frisoux
General Member
No User Image
Canada

Posted: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 at 4:24:19 PM | IP Logged

I'm new here. I play TW08 since september 2008 and I love this game. I came here and I downloaded several courses. Guys, you are really talented and your courses are gorgeous!!! Thanks to the builders of those courses and thank you for the hours spent having so much fun playing! 

Murphious
General Member
United States of America

Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 at 7:42:20 PM | IP Logged

Yes, everyone who contributes courses gets a well-deserved "thank you".
And this milestone also shows how poorly EA responds to demands of PC gamers, if they don't ignore us outright... 

There are 3 active members online
Gunpower61, Musty, tripel43,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - New TW08 Milestone - Page 1 Loaded in 0.188 seconds
Thursday, March 28, 2024 @ 4:49:48 PM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.