CourseDownloads.com Logo
Welcome Guest - Login | Register
 Tiger Woods Golf Forum - there are alot of gliches in tiger woods online - Page 1

Menu:  Tiger Woods Forum : Discuss Tiger Woods Pga Tour 2010 Online
there are alot of gliches in tiger woods online
Post Reply    New Topic    New Topic  
Author  Message

peter123
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 at 10:33:41 PM | IP Logged

why are there so many gliches in tiger woods online

TigerShark!
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 4/12/1966 (57)

Posted: Thursday, July 15, 2010 at 12:03:27 AM | IP Logged

Trying to resist the urge to say "Because it sucks" but I just can't anymore. 

TigerShark! Signature

Sometimes youre the pigeon. Sometimes youre the statue.

Munroco
General Member
No User Image
Scotland

Posted: Friday, July 16, 2010 at 2:32:50 PM | IP Logged

Probably they reckoned it wasn't worth testing the game properly as they could get people to pay them for the priviledge of doing so. I think Quality control was the last thing on their minds when they rushed this out. 

Munroco Signature

From Carnoustie, the REAL home of golf.

Boze
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 1/1/1901 (123)

Posted: Saturday, July 17, 2010 at 12:17:00 AM | IP Logged

Yes, it's not perfect by any means but they are making progress on a weekly basis if you ask me. Think positive my fine feathered friend, who knows, maybe one day we will have a new CA, and I'd surely hate to see this attitude at that time. 

Boze Signature

XBL: xXBoze66Xx

Munroco
General Member
No User Image
Scotland

Posted: Saturday, July 17, 2010 at 7:16:29 PM | IP Logged

Much as I'd like to see it, I am totally disillusioned with EA and don't believe it will happen. They ask what the players want, they get told, they go their own way totally ignoring the feedback they get regarding the game. It's "Jam tomorrow" according to them. Its a pity they didn't wait till tomorrow to charge for the jam, instead of asking $60 for the dry bread. Quite honestly it beggars belief that a company of EA's stature can try to market a game, that has taken so many steps back, on the basis that it will one day be worth the money. Course architect - they may bring one out as an addon to boost flagging sales somewhere in the future. Whats the betting they charge for it if they do?

Truthfully I don't care anymore, we have a far superior product in TW08 to use and the custom courses made using it are much better than EA ever made. 

Munroco Signature

TigerShark!
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 4/12/1966 (57)

Posted: Saturday, July 17, 2010 at 7:59:04 PM | IP Logged

Here Here! (Golf Clap).

Munroco said:
"Much as I'd like to see it, I am totally disillusioned with EA and don't believe it will happen. They ask what the players want, they get told, they go their own way totally ignoring the feedback they get regarding the game. It's "Jam tomorrow" according to them. Its a pity they didn't wait till tomorrow to charge for the jam, instead of asking $60 for the dry bread. Quite honestly it beggars belief that a company of EA's stature can try to market a game, that has taken so many steps back, on the basis that it will one day be worth the money. Course architect - they may bring one out as an addon to boost flagging sales somewhere in the future. Whats the betting they charge for it if they do?

Truthfully I don't care anymore, we have a far superior product in TW08 to use and the custom courses made using it are much better than EA ever made."

TigerShark! Signature

Sometimes youre the pigeon. Sometimes youre the statue.

Munroco
General Member
No User Image
Scotland

Posted: Sunday, July 18, 2010 at 10:23:02 PM | IP Logged

But.... they have shot preview now, joy oh joy, just what the game needs. Come on guys admit it, this game is nothing short of a joke. 

Munroco Signature

Boze
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Sunday, July 18, 2010 at 10:31:36 PM | IP Logged

Just because they have putt previews and soon the shot previews, doesn't mean one needs to have those options turned on to play.  

Boze Signature

davy1960hill
General Member
No User Image
Australia

B-Day: 6/30/1960 (63)

Posted: Sunday, July 18, 2010 at 10:40:46 PM | IP Logged

edited by: davy1960hill on Sunday, July 18, 2010 at 10:43:00 PM

That is a very good point, Boze - and indeed that is how many players who prefer the expert style modes play TWO. They make the best of it and do not use the aids.

The real point though, to me is why do EA just keep on providing stuff no-one asked for, which does not relate to real golf, and insist on ignoring the multitude of requests from their beta testers, and the community (;of which so many now have left in disgust) to supply the very BASICS of a golf game, which indeed were present in just about every previous TW for PC game.

To name just a few:

Ability to move on tee
Ability to drop ball according to the rules of golf
Reliable connection (;Totally ignored and unaddressed since the get go)
Numerous multiplayer game modes
A game lobby
Numerous ball/green/rough/club physics issues

The standard excuse is that they have more people in marketing than they do in actual game building. There is SUCH an obvious remedy for that.

They simply want our money and really do not care what we think. I think the way they are going they will end up not even getting the money. It is truly sad as they had an active and large community. 

davy1960hill Signature

Boze
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Sunday, July 18, 2010 at 10:47:32 PM | IP Logged

I'd be willing to bet in due time all those request you stated will be implemented into the game. I'm all for as many options for the game, weather I agree or disagree, as there's alot of different types/styles of the way people would like to play. That alone will attract more players to play and a succesfull outcome as you know.

Peace 

Boze Signature

There are 1 active members online
Alroy,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - there are alot of gliches in tiger woods online - Page 1 Loaded in 0.484 seconds
Thursday, March 28, 2024 @ 8:11:10 PM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.