Author  Message

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

B-Day: 4/30/1961 (62)

Posted: Saturday, July 7, 2012 at 2:59:05 AM | IP Logged

Hiya Robert,

Pebble Beach is one of the TW08 stock courses that came with the TW08 game.
So when you own the TW08 game, you will have Pebble Beach installed on your system. 

ChinguGolf
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Sunday, July 8, 2012 at 9:22:21 AM | IP Logged

Bobby Bolin said:
"Rich, I have not heard from any of them recently. But those definitely were the good old days. If you need anything just let me know."

Hey! Good to see you around. They sure were. Thanks for the offer. It'll take me a bit to remember how I went about a lot of the design stuff. It's been a while - lol. 

ChinguGolf
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Sunday, July 8, 2012 at 9:24:02 AM | IP Logged

Otto Kriete said:
"I remember you very well, Rich........ and I'm delighted to see you back in the community! While I no longer play the game, it's a banner day to welcome back one of TW's best designers!"

Thanks for the compliment. I had fun doing it. Hopefully, I'll be able to figure out how to get started again. 

golfcart03
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Friday, August 17, 2012 at 2:30:36 PM | IP Logged

HI Rich:

How are you doing? Hope all is going well for you>

I too remember you and the courses that I tested for you. You were one of the best designers and it was a great privileged to test for you.

I still E-mail with Steve Danut and occasionally Enguy.

Glad to see you are getting back to designing and I will look forward to playing your courses when they are released.

Welcome back and have a great day.

golfcart03 

MREAGLE2K3
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 10/23/1960 (63)

Posted: Thursday, June 20, 2013 at 2:26:52 PM | IP Logged

Hi Guys it's me mreagle. It's been several years that I made a course. Lots of things have happened to me such as me moving to Florida wife needed open heart surgery and shes doing fine. the next thing she needs is her hips replaced. other than that I have been playing shotonline which is a SOSO game and I thought I would research to see if there was another course arch out there since I've been gone and thanks to Jimbo he shouted it that there was and provided the link. Wanted to say Hi to TruBlu as it's been many years bro. Anyway thought I would say hi. I'm going to by PC version tw2008 and d/l the CA etc and get started on designing a course. Missed you guys a lot and thought about you guys all the time. Cya on the greens. No more snow for me woot. 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

Posted: Thursday, June 20, 2013 at 2:54:15 PM | IP Logged

Hiya MrEagle2k3, brings back memories, i believe we played some rounds together in TW04.
My playersname was: gunsmoke2k4
If i am correct we were in the same club, clubmanager was: Minutestohours  

MREAGLE2K3
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

B-Day: 10/23/1960 (63)

Posted: Friday, June 21, 2013 at 7:10:52 AM | IP Logged

Yes bro. How's it going? So I'm guessing tw2008 is the latest version for PC?If so I'll need to buy 2008 so I can start designing again. I can hardly remember anything lol so it will be a fun ride. At least it will keep me busy. Cya on the greens. 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

Posted: Friday, June 21, 2013 at 12:12:28 PM | IP Logged

Hiya...

I have sent you personal message with some info. 

HertogJan
General Member
No User Image
Netherlands

Posted: Monday, September 9, 2013 at 10:10:58 AM | IP Logged

Hi everyone,

My name is Robert, I've bein playing the game for a long time now, started with Links then TW04 and started playing TW08 in 2009.
Unfortunatly I can't play the real game, went to a driving range a couple of years back but my knee didn't agree with it so I had to stop after my first shot and now I'm stuck playing the digital version of the game, which is fine btw.

I have a questions regarding TW08 online play (if it still exists).
1) Are there still people playing TW08 and are those players using a program to play online or do they play via LAN?

This player's info:
Playing TW08 as a 3click, advanced player for now and is testing 'V' true-swing, advanced settings but am still very poor at it.

Greetz,

HJ 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

Posted: Monday, September 9, 2013 at 11:35:47 AM | IP Logged

Hi HertogJan...

People are still playing online on TW08, you can play TW08 on Gameranger with other people:

http://www.gameranger.com/

Or when you scroll down, left side on homepage of Coursedownloads, you will see: Community links, with several sites.
Some sites are using a separate game launcher, and other sites are playing on Hamachi.
Some of the sites are playing a Tour.

HertogJan
General Member
No User Image
Netherlands

Posted: Monday, September 9, 2013 at 12:55:46 PM | IP Logged

Gunpower61 said:
"Hi HertogJan...

People are still playing online on TW08, you can play TW08 on Gameranger with other people:

http://www.gameranger.com/"

I just found that one, a bit weird tho... played a guy from Korea but for some reason on the greens my balls run a lot faster then his.
Anyway, did have some fun tho :D

Gunpower61 said:
"Or when you scroll down, left side on homepage of Coursedownloads, you will see: Community links, with several sites.
Some sites are using a separate game launcher, and other sites are playing on Hamachi.
Some of the sites are playing a Tour.

"

Thx, I'll check that out.
Playing a tour, that 'll be great!!! Shame I'm still wet behind the ears tho :@

Kiekan
General Member
No User Image
Germany

Posted: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 11:46:17 AM | IP Logged

Hi, I'm Kiekan from Germany!

I've been playing TW since 2010 on PC, starting with TW Online an 12, and now I'm back to good old 08. For a real golfer, I'd like to create additional courses and my first tries will coming up soon, but still I've certain troubles to solve.

My job is "IT", heavy studied, so no prob in talking about the real stuff!

My first course is just in creation, 18 holes will/do work, but they still look ...well... ...well... very plain ;-)

I've tried different settings, but trees and other "Hazards" from Libs of 06 won't work fine. Whenever I need help to build new courses, are you all with me?

THX for reading, THX for replying! 

Gunpower61
Site Admin
No User Image
Belgium

Posted: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 12:06:30 PM | IP Logged

Hi Kiekan...

Welcome, good news you are doing a course. Don t use TW06 or older trees, they can give problems in TW08.
It is better to use trees from one of the TW08 stock libraries. Also be sure to compile your courses in XP.
Compiling courses is not working in Win7 or vista.
Some more help on link below:

http://www.coursedownloads.com/forum/posts.asp?post=4742&forum=14

Here is the link to the course design software list:

http://www.coursedownloads.com/extras/details.asp?id=674

Note: when you need help you can make a post in the Forum......section: Course source

Jimbo63
General Member
No User Image
England

B-Day: 7/30/1947 (76)

Posted: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 12:10:29 PM | IP Logged

Hi Kiekan
Welcome to the site. Are you using Windows 7 as your operating system. If you are, any Course Architect files will not compile properly in Windows 7. The course file needs to be compiled in Windows XP. 

tazmo8448
General Member
United States of America

B-Day: 8/4/1948 (75)

Posted: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 at 7:43:04 PM | IP Logged

edited by: tazmo8448 on Tuesday, December 31, 2013 at 7:48:00 PM Upon further review...

Hello, Howdy and How Are Ya. Glad I found this site as I have been playing this game for a while now and deem it one of the best out there, if not THE best. Have been using the LAN and Direct IP connections and play with a few friends regularly. Whats really nice is I see there are more courses available. You know good games have a way of life extension through people such as yourselves and that is one of the things that make the internet a joy.

Got some questions about the download deal and will post hopefully in the right spot and have passed this sites link on to my playin buddies.

Happy New Year to you all (;yall) and thanks for having me aboard.
ps: I see where there is a post or two here about Windows 7 I am hoping that that issue is creating courses and does not hamper using or downloading courses for game play. Keeping my fingers crossed. The stock game plays well in Win7x64 so I may be worrying over nothing..... :^P 

smarshallt
General Member
Canada

Posted: Sunday, January 12, 2014 at 12:38:12 PM | IP Logged

Hi I/m Steve and just joined. I've played TW in the past; was more of a Links player but have recently moved back to TW2008. Really like the PGA tour mode and the more dynamic atmosphere of the game. I just found this site and am now installing a couple of courses to give it a try. It's a great site! I'm sure it will take the game up another notch! 

jabbs0817
General Member
United States of America

B-Day: 8/17/1969 (54)

Posted: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 at 7:19:08 PM | IP Logged

hi,hello hola, im bill or jabbs from pa-usa, im the clown of this group,lol anyway, if u ever need anything just look for me either facebook or gameranger, and ill be happy for small price, 9.99, jk,lmao lol and foreeeeeeeeeeeeee 

wallart24
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 10:05:26 PM | IP Logged

Hi,

I'm an avid fan of TW and been actively reading his whole series of techniques in his course. Keep it up!

Thanks,

Marlon 

wallart24 Signature

wallart24
General Member
No User Image
United States of America

Posted: Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 10:08:08 PM | IP Logged

Hi There,

It's so nice to be here so I can learn bunch of techniques from you guys! 

wallart24 Signature

Q cumber
General Member
No User Image
Wales

Posted: Friday, April 4, 2014 at 8:40:23 AM | IP Logged

Hello everyone, my name is Mark and have been playing TW 2004 on and off for many years but have started to play with a few of the guys in work as something to pass a lunch hour :) We have got a bit bored with the old maps and so I stumbled on this site while looking for some new maps to play..... Looks good guys. 

Page of 5
<< Prev. Page ? Next Page >>

There are 1 active members online
danec54,

Forum Statistics

Tiger Woods Golf Forum - Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Loaded in 0.422 seconds
Sunday, April 28, 2024 @ 5:35:27 AM

Copyright 2024 - CourseDownloads.com
All Rights Reserved - No part of this site may be reproduced or used without express written permission of the CourseDownloads.com Staff

CourseDownloads.com is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.